Hi, I am looking for 3rd party consulting to help creating an app - we ... Software & Theme Development forum

bdk no está en línea Stack level 1

enterprise app developer

I am looking for 3rd party consulting to help creating an app - we are looking to persist data at the MDS server layer as selection criteria and then post the data to a web service - done from a client running on the device. Can someone refer me to a good contractor or company that provides development services

Last edited by cp6169; 03-20-2007 at 11:15 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: enterprise app developer

Welcome to pinstack. Have you found a solution yet? I could point you in some directions if you still need.

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Re: enterprise app developer

Hi Bdk,

We provide product development services and will be glad to offer our expertise to best meet your organisational needs.

We invite you to have a look at our website - - and at our product portfolio. While MultiAlarm and Surewipe are innovative first-of-its-kind retail applications, QuickResponse is an enterprise product that has enterprise wide deployments at quite a few large companies.

Please feel free to drop us a line at so that we may connect you to our Corporate Relations Head directly. We will be glad to answer any queries.

Mobylo! Team.
    Go Mobylo!

MultiAlarm - Schedule Multiple alarms now on BlackBerry!
    QuickResponse - Email templates for your device.