Does anyone have any tips for editing the background_menu & background_dialog png files. I'm trying ... Software & Theme Development forum

m.a.t. no está en línea Stack level 2

editing background_menu.png

Advertisement

Does anyone have any tips for editing the background_menu & background_dialog png files. I'm trying to make the transparent strip a darker opacity while leaving the rest as is. I'm using the demension theme files as a base. I want the opacity to match the banner and caret I've already created for an 8300/8800 today theme I'm working on. I'm not having much luck.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: editing background_menu.png

mat -- open the png file up in photoshop and zoom in to like 1500%

then take the magic wand and click the areas you want transparent (or changed or whatever)

use the toolbar menus to change the appearance, opacity, etc...

m.a.t. no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: editing background_menu.png

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    mat -- open the png file up in photoshop and zoom in to like 1500%

then take the magic wand and click the areas you want transparent (or changed or whatever)

use the toolbar menus to change the appearance, opacity, etc...
    Thanks for the help. I had tried that. I Even tried making the selections manually then making new layers of those selections and editing but couldn't get it to do what I wanted. I finally just made a new one from scratch. I found if I make the 29x29 png file a miniature version of what I want the dialog window to look like it works out well.