iv built about 5 themes already and this is the fisrt time this has happend. ... Software & Theme Development forum

cpuking2009 no está en línea Stack level 1

during exporting plazmic error's out

Advertisement

iv built about 5 themes already and this is the fisrt time this has happend.
    each time i try to export the theme the program has an error and can not continue.
    any one else have this problem? or have any suggestions?

it only does this with one theme.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Your using Plazmic 4.7 correct ? This is still in Beta and there are a ton of bugs in it.

its been suggested that you make a change then save.....make a change and save.....I found that on the CALL screen the FONT/TEXT dont show and when I try and change the Font Color it errors out....

remember.....its still Beta..
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

I am having the same problem. I have an almost finished theme that may be a masterpiece but I can't finish it. I could really use some help. If you have a plazmic that is still working and you want to try and help finish this theme please send me a message.
    ~via smartphone~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Please, guys include your device we're not mind readers here. We're trying to help you but you're not stating what OS you're running nor device you're making these themes for...a little more info would help. Please note that the new CDK is very buggy and it will crash if you don't save continuously after every window you get done with. You must also export after every window. This is why it's called beta; it's bound to have a lot of problems. Follow the steps above and you'll be fine. If you haven't created a theme before it will be a lot harder by trying to use a beta version of plazmic.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

I have a storm with 4.7.0.99. Sorry for the lack of info I am just a bit flustered. I did save and export up until this last time. I uninstalled plazmic and reinstalled on a different pc. Still no luck. I started from scratch on the theme and did not get to finish the icons. Every thing else is done. Sigh...~via smartphone~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Again, if you wait to the very end to export the theme it will crash and you must restart all over again. Here's a direct quote from a fellow theme builder which explains it a bit better. Keep in mind he was the first who exported a theme for your device using plazmic 4.7 beta before I released mine. Follow his instructions and you should be okay. I did and I've released two so far. I hate repeating myself but i'm gonna point it out again, It's a lot harder to make themes work on a beta version of plazmic for even people who've been making themes for a while and moreso on those who are just starting. I'm not saying it's impossible; you guys just have to follow these instructions to . Source: http://forums.pinstack.com/f240/95xx_3dstorm_the_first_storm_theme-102141/

Quote: "there is a Beta version of the next Plazmic Theme Builder 4.7 out there on the net. I have been playing with it for the past few hours and I can tell you that it is just like the previous betas we had (4.6). There are elements of the Builder that if you change it and try and export the file it will Crash and Burn. So my suggestions to all those feeling Lucky, Save after every screen edit, and Export after every edit as well, this will help you pinpoint the "Crash and Burn" point. I say Crash and Burn, because if you wait to the very end to export and it Crash, you will get heated. But anywho, here's my first Storm Theme entitled 3DStorm, because of some of the 3D Artwork used.

Now, I'm a BoldBerry, (Oh by the way this is the first Themes Builder that actually utilizes the "Simulator Button") I made several attempts in using the Simulator through the Builder, it went trough the motions and at the very end it kicked out an error message, showed the simulator but that darn hourglass would not go away, then it just froze, had to use "Task Manager" to close it.

Ok, there are four Icons on the Main Screen that are Customizable, I made a little change with the fonts on the banner as well as rearrange it a bit. on the App/Icon screen I was able to change the Font. When I got to the Menu/Button Screen I changed the Button's background and it Crashed and Burned, so I put the Buttons and Menu back to default. I was able to change the font in the Message list. The active and incoming call Screens changing the fonts and pictures were no problems, as well as the Locked Screen."
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

I wasn't very clear, I have been saving an reporting every step of the way. But I understand it is still a beta. Was just looking for someone to finish the theme since I can't. Sorry to be a bother.
    ~via smartphone~

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by profclean2000 View Post
    I wasn't very clear, I have been saving an reporting every step of the way. But I understand it is still a beta. Was just looking for someone to finish the theme since I can't. Sorry to be a bother.
    ~via smartphone~
    Well if it crashes on your PC and another PC oit will most likey crash on someone elses PC. There are tons of bugs in this Beta version....we as theme builders have to except that and perform work arounds that we have learned over the years
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!