Dear, I am providing access for Telecom services. Yesterday most of my client were using ... Software & Theme Development forum

thierrys no está en línea Stack level 1

DTMF signal lost !!!!!

Advertisement

Dear,

I am providing access for Telecom services. Yesterday most of my client were using standard mobile phone and they were able to use my servcies.

Today the same people are moving to Blackberry devices and I have issue to provide them the service.

Explanantion;
    With standard mobile phone a DTMF signal is send for each character. For exemple if you add a coma after a numer, this means the application will wait for an action.
    123456,, this means the application will wait 4 secondes.

With Blackerry devices coma signal is not recognised.

If someone can help please do not hesitate.

Regards,

Thierry

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    you can insert a pause in the number when you add it to the address book . i do it for my voice mail .... i put a 4 second pause and then it dials the password for me .this would work for dialing access codes or extensions too. when entering the number into your address book hit the menu key scroll down to add pause or wait and do it from there . each pause i believe is two seconds and for my vm i need two pauses to achieve the desired action.... hope this helps

w not working with blackberry.

Thanks for that.

An another issue, when using mobile headset and dialing 123245w, the letter w is taken into account and as result I can access my contact list stored in the phone. This w option do not work with blackberry.

Cheers,

Thierry.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    you have to insert the wait just like the pause . one pauses two second per p and the wait is wait till you tell it to send the info . i use it for my banking i have it dial the mail number and set a pause then the 3 then pause then the 2 and a pause and finally the pin number . it just requires you to set it up in the address book. i have used it with up to 16 numbers too. i do not believe theres a limit to the pauses and numbers.
    it saves wait time and listening to menus and pressing keys and such

Works fine with numbers. In my case i use the letter w. With this option (w) dialing my application I am able to access the contact details from my mobile.

I explain the application. The purpose is to access a gateway from mobile phone in order to make VoIP calls and cheaper.
    With the function mention, using w, the person is able to access its contact list as normal. Very useful as non constraint