Can somebody help me in making a double bottom dock theme. I have set up ... Software & Theme Development forum

j2harvey no está en línea Stack level 2

Double Bottom Dock Help!!!

Advertisement

Can somebody help me in making a double bottom dock theme. I have set up the icons right. But every time I try to export the theme, I get 2 errors. I know this has been done plenty of time. So I must be missing something little. Also how do u make a theme scroll continously from bottom to top. TIA

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    First thing you have to do is make sure the icons would be continuous from one end to the other if they were all on one side ( like a zen theme that doesn't fit. Now on the errors, make sure you aren't trying to fit too many on each side. Now if you really end up "hitting a wall" , I could send you a template theme that you could plug your icons into, but I would like to avoid that because you need to learn how to do it. But don't hesitate to pm me for help.

j2harvey no está en línea Stack level 2
    thx riffman. i figured out how to make the double btm dock work. but i am still struggling with making scrolling from the last icon to the first. ill keep working at it. Ill also be posting up my new theme sometime tomorrow.