I want to install an new theme OTA. I don't want to screw my new ... Software & Theme Development forum

jsindorf no está en línea Stack level 1

Does Curve 8330 need a Theme Reader?

Advertisement

I want to install an new theme OTA. I don't want to screw my new phone up already!

Do I need to install Plazmic Theme Reader in order to read a .jad file on my Curve?

If yes -- if I do indeed need the theme reader -- can someone point me to a place I can install that OTA?

thanks in advance

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The plazmic theme reader comes pre-installed so unless you deleted it you are good to go!

Just make sure the theme is meant for the 83xx series and unless you have installed the 4.5 beta software on your bb, 4.5 themes won't work for you.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    Ok I have an issue, I installed a few themes lastnight on my new shinny, omg I'm in love with it Curve, such an upgrade from the 8830, still got the 8130 for personal. One of the themes was the joker theme for this phone and it don't show up in my themes, I have done a hard restart and pulled the battery. Still nothing. What am I missing? Thanks.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Which Joker theme? If it is one of the new "Custom" style themes with the icons on the bottom or on the right, etc. It may be for OS 4.5 only. If you post a link to the theme and which OS is on your BB I can confirm if that's the issue.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~