I've been looking all over the place to try to found out is there a ... Software & Theme Development forum

alai99 no está en línea Stack level 2

Display application name using svg

Advertisement

I've been looking all over the place to try to found out is there a way using svg to display the application name with the icon. So that I can display the temperature for the weather program that I put on the home screen and the lock screen. I know the Theme Builder can do it but I also want to make it on the lock screen which I saw some theme (like the weather network theme) able to do it so there got to be a way that can display a text that relate to the application that goes with the icon. Anyone want to share some though about it? Thanks

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    I haven't seen a way, I know some weather applications that have icons that update themselves also include the temperature as part of the icon, not sure which program it is. But haven't seen anyone put the text manually in an svg.

That's the lock screen of the Weather network theme that bplay sell before which the weather icon has a text under it. That's why I think can be done by svg. Unless there's some other way can show the weather icon with the text without using svg or they photoshop that picture to make it looks like the temperature is showing. That I don't know. I guess something can be look into to see if there's a way to do it.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Bplay knows a lot of tricks of the trade that nobody knows. They have better resources than what is supplied to the general public. They also know how to put the banner items on a curve on the bottom of the screen, which with plasmic is impossible. I still haven't figured out how they do that. Maybe you can make a plea to bplay to share some trade secrets, but doubt they will do it.

I would love to know myself how to do it, but have yet to find a way.

you may be out of luck.

When I search around the internet yesterday I found some Chinese site teach how to add hotkey on svg so you can use hotkey to call apps which I never know it can do that. Maybe I keep search around those chinese site I can found something new.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Give it a shot, if you find an answer, share the wealth.