Since moving to 4.5 I've been missing the Dimension Today Plus theme. So I decided ... Software & Theme Development forum

Shao128 no está en línea Stack level 1

Dimension Today Plus Replica Theme - Few problems

Advertisement

Since moving to 4.5 I've been missing the Dimension Today Plus theme. So I decided to try and make my own which I plan on releasing for free. I finally finished the hardest part in composer which was the icons on the side sliding in and out of the right side of the screen.

Now I have 2 small issues, and Im not sure if these are just limitations of the CDK. First is that the side icons only slide if I scroll up from Messages, I'd like it to slide in if I scroll right (And its not the Horizonal/Veritcal setting in the Theme builder)

The second issue is that text in the today part overlaps the icons after they slide in. I created a mask to darken the screen, but it doesnt help if the text is on top of it. You can see this in the screen shot.

Even if I can just get the today text issue resolved I'd be ok releasing it with that, so if anyone has any input that would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    There have been a few really great Today+ themes. I don't use any other kind of theme, really. So I hope someone can help you with this soon, good luck!

To the person who sent me the PM (br200), thank you. I can't respond to your pm cuz I dont have 10 posts.

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice.. been wait'n for one. The original was super but messed up the icons after reset'n. Can't wait to test yours.

Id like to release it as soon as I can, its just the 2 little things holding me up. Id really like to be able to resolve just 1 of them before I release it.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i think i can help with the today text part. i had the same issue with the width of the today text section. if you load a Caret image thats less than the width of the screen itll prevent it from overlapping the icon. Try making one at a width of around 260px. i got one at a width of 150px for a theme i made for the Flip. Take a peak at 8220: organizer in the misc themes thread for a visual exaple. Hope this helps
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

spaceboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    has this theme been released?

Also - has the icon reset problem been addressed? The orig version would reset after every soft boot/battery pull.