Quick question When I create the dialog box button, the first letter is always underlined. ... Software & Theme Development forum

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F

Question Dialog box keeps underlineing first letter

Advertisement

Quick question

When I create the dialog box button, the first letter is always underlined. (doesn't show it's underlined in themebuilder, only when I load it up on my BB) Anyone else experienced this? Its not a big deal but it very annoying to me every time the dialog box opens and I see the first letter underlined on both buttons.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by brondonnelly200 View Post
    Quick question

When I create the dialog box button, the first letter is always underlined. (doesn't show it's underlined in themebuilder, only when I load it up on my BB) Anyone else experienced this? Its not a big deal but it very annoying to me every time the dialog box opens and I see the first letter underlined on both buttons.
    The reason for underlining the first letter is so you can press that letter to select the button. Of example, you have an "Ok" button and "Cancel" button. The O and the C will be underlined meaning I can press 'O' to select Ok or 'C' to select Cancel.

I am 100% sure that is built-in into the Blackberry API so there is no way to change it. Maybe someone else can comment on this just to make sure.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    ahhhh....had no idea 'bout that! thanks for reply pinpoint
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

Heavy Fluid no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just noticed this also on my BB. It is great, tried it and it worked perfectly.