I decided to start playing with making themes and I would like to test the ... Software & Theme Development forum

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3

Device Simulator

Advertisement

I decided to start playing with making themes and I would like to test the themes using the simulator. I dont know if anyone is testing their themes this way but Id like to know if anyone has tried something like this. My current problem is that it doesnt seem to load the theme to where I can use it in the simulator.

Thanks

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I was able to manually load the themes with the previous version, however since I began using the Latest ver 4.5 I continue to get an error message telling me that the version of Similator I have will not work with the version of Plazmic SDK. So I guess we have to wait for that to be upgraded.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Well that's crap. When I run the sim and tell it to load the theme it acts like it tries, but nothing happens. Oh well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by wassona View Post
    Well that's crap. When I run the sim and tell it to load the theme it acts like it tries, but nothing happens. Oh well. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Update: I just found out that Simulator for O.S. 4.5 is now Bundled with the 4.5 JDE, I've downloaded it but wont have time to use it yet. But it is available for download at Blackberry.com

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Anyone know how to get the templates for the Theme Builder?

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~