i have made my own signal and battery meters and cant get them to work ... Software & Theme Development forum

mikexmayhem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24129E23

custom signal and batter icon trouble!!

Advertisement

i have made my own signal and battery meters and cant get them to work right. the battery meter image is divisible by 12 and the signal 9. all the images are equally spaced apart. but when i put them in theme builder it doesnt work right. when my signal goes from highest to lowest the images gradually move a pixel or two to the left. it ends up moving alot in comparison from full service to no service. how do i fix this?
    want a theme? send me a PM to request one

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    they aren't lined up properly or maybe the exact number isn't evenly divisible by 12 or 9?

i'd be willing to take a look at them and see if i can help. can you post at least one of them in this thread? or email to me at cherrichiodo (at) pinstack (dot) com

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    C is right on the money. I had similiar issues. I am also available if you need help!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    cherri is the genius, she's right mike, I usually throw mine together in composer, it's quick and easy for me there, and I had an issue where I had it off centered by 2 pixels and every image was slightly skewed. It takes getting used to and a couple tries to get it right.