Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Originally Posted by mcm180 SUP K! i thought of another one. It's kinda frustrating .. ... Software & Theme Development forum

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    SUP K!

i thought of another one.

It's kinda frustrating .. when i go to my picture folder, and pick one picture to send to a friend .. and then if i want to add another two pictures i have to go to "attach file" and then open up the SD card, then open up the picture folders, then open select one picture ... and then do it allllllllllll over again.

i guess an app where i can "click and select" a pic, and "click and select another one" and then "click and select another one" you get my point?

don't know how feasible it would be .. but it totally would make life and picture sending easier.
    i like to have several selection of anything with a bb especial when it comes to texting or sending messages. Which other phones have I use to be able to select all and send a message now I'm limited to 10 and I have to go back and fourth and add more people so I think that's a good idea. A program like that would be real handy instead of doing things one at a time.

evo8coop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by evo8coop View Post
    how about a program that woudl allow me to see where it snows like a list of differnent skiing resorts like mayb 50 of them and show their snow condition, if its pack powder or ice or w.e it is just giving a condiiton of the rsort if u want a list mountains of resorts im shore i can get them thanks if u can do this one

if this did happpen how long would it take to make? can u notifiy me if it does and tell me when the program is done?

hegofloben no está en línea Stack level 1
    What about a program that helps calculate you bi-weekly paycheck before and after taxes? Or a program that locks certain files on the phone?

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu
    Calender sync from BB Calender to Sunbird
    Yellowhammer

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    How about a Program that is like a calander, but has superb abilities. It would send you reminderes of all important dates(birthdays, anniversaries, parties, etc and remind you what needed to be be done such as what present to buy, how old/#of years, locales, etc). Guys would love it and you would make a fortune!
    Last edited by thbassman; 08-07-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: sp
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    So, do you have an update Kieran on how its going?

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    Yeah I'd like to know also plz and thanks

alltelcurve no está en línea Stack level 2
    App where you can lock certain or all apps before accessing them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Please see my this entry in my blog, this is already possible

Thank you for this workaround!

Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    Anyways, when someone calls, while the ringtone is playing, you can hear the other party while they are calling waiting for you to pick up.
    This would be sweet.

jkabalos no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d3f574

custom program for bb

a program that has auto-sms, auto-mms, auto-email, auto-pin, and auto-missed call responder. with a preset list to choose from and options to add custom reply. and it also has blacklist/whitelist. also a scheduler feature with auto-reply. ability to create rules and use of filters from phone numbers to contacts/non-contact to address book.

basically its a program i used on wm6 called magicall. but they dont have a bb compatible program so i hope you decide to design the app.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    Hey Dallas, due to some issues....More or less too many people registering we have moved this to start on September 11th 2008. It worked out quite well as I've come down with a sickness and have been relaxing for the past few days here.

I am in the meantime working on some of the requests myself...I'll for sure keep you guys posted and let you know when I have some of them done

As for the ideas, keep them coming as its just short of a month before classes.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Hey Dallas, due to some issues....More or less too many people registering we have moved this to start on September 11th 2008. It worked out quite well as I've come down with a sickness and have been relaxing for the past few days here.

I am in the meantime working on some of the requests myself...I'll for sure keep you guys posted and let you know when I have some of them done

As for the ideas, keep them coming as its just short of a month before classes.
    That sounds great! (except for the illness part)

You can never have too many people interested in programming for blackberries

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    How about an app. that works with the BB browser. What I want it to do is be able to open tabs and have multiple pages for the BB browser. Also be able to switch back and forth through them to view whuch page we want or close. This would be so USEFUL for us BB users. Especially the users who are on there BB browser A LOT like me.

--HeavyC.

I agree with Heavy, tabs would be very nice.

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    When do we get to see these apps?! You guys all have great ideas but I'm more of a Doer than a Thinker...
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast