A incoming/outgoing call recorder. Dm... Software & Theme Development forum

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211

Advertisement

A incoming/outgoing call recorder.

Dm

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is there an app that allows you to receive PDF's through whatever email system you have and then be able to use it and modify information in a Excel spreadsheet type of way. Reason- I run inspections on a daily basis and would love to do it through my blackberry, even be able to submit to our subcontractors via email. Dont know if its out there. Thanks-
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Man you guys have some great ideas, I can't wait for the class to start! Keep those ideas pouring in ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sohood no está en línea Stack level 2

Flash Player

FLASH PLAYER!!!!!!
    Go to any video sites that uses flash and have the application play the video would the best

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    here's another
    a program to put your phone in lockdown mode in case of loss. you could call your cell phone number,enter a certian code and the phone would lockdown with a screen showing the owner info including info of how to return the phone like email,alternate phone numbers..etc. screen header could read something like "please help me find my way home.i'm lost!"
    If you put a password on your device, then it basically does this and it eliminated the need for this program. Just make sure you have sufficient owner info when your screen is locked...

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yep, I think that's one reason RIM have use that feature!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
    If you put a password on your device, then it basically does this and it eliminated the need for this program. Just make sure you have sufficient owner info when your screen is locked...
    program would be for folks(like me) who don't password protect their phone so you don't have to enter a password every time you pick up your phone.

jlosh3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i would love to see some new games developed similar to geometry wars its a axbox live arcade game or something like super mario borothers

the flash player would also be great along with a program to lock sms and pics and media and so without putting a password on the whole phone

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Here's an idea
    :A program that allows for file editing/updating of media files directly on your BB. ATT offers like a music ID for the phone but I mean a program like some available for your pc that allow you to edit as well as dl info about a track and add it to the file so programs like Flipside, which I use, will separate and mark files appropriately when using them.
    Thbassman
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    -i have to second the flash player
    -AND MARIO!!!

also, a today program, but one that isnt ugly, one with smooth fonts and a nice layout, like the WinMo today screens

it shoukd
    -not be ugly
    -display the time
    -have quick readouts of the amount of NEW texts, NEW emails,Missed Calls, Voice mails. all this should be rearrange-able. so for example, i dont use voicemail indicators and could care less about missed calls, but i DO keep track of SMS&MMS and 2 main email accts. however some people DO have voicemails and missed calls to keep track of
    -a home screen, which is basically what the screen shot is - displays time and a few shortcuts to other essential, and then you can scroll down to todays appointments or events
    - weather on a seperate screen, with PUSH available for many cities on a regular basis, the weather icons should be detailed, day and night. the main weather icon would of course show current conditions something like this
    - a tab for stocks, when you go to the tab it should give you line graphs of your stocks, as well as opening closing and change amounts. could also change the events section to headlines relating to your stocks
    - another tab could tie into an RSS reader and show your feeds
    -please do not make it ugly. i liked pocket day, but it was ugly, i liked bbtoday, but it was ugly
    hope this is all feasible.

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~id like to have a program that works on my berry as well as my desk top, a program that I can download my music straight to my BB ota, the program would have to always run in the background and have a internet connection, the desk top portion has to allow drag and drop functionality (drag the song/songs drop in the program file folder) then the program runs on your bb scroll to it open it reconnect and bam auto refresh each time the program is opened and either play the song from there or save it to your media card.
    Email me if you want more functions for this program I even have a great name for it
    mr.jh83@gmail.com

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~also, a way to make the song into a ringtone from your berry, like a way to put wave pad sound editor on your BB save me a million minutes making and emailing ringtones.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    idk if its been posted b4, but how about a program that allows you to send ringtones over BB messenger or jivetalk

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    cant you already do that?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    My idea of a really handy app would be one that logs and stores (in a app) UPC codes, from customer loyalty cards, that are used in nearly every store for discounts and such. Like the grocery stores, AirMiles , Gas Stations...

It would be really really nice to have a skinnier wallet with these things stored in the device for scanning.

thanks for a cool fourm for our imaginations to possibly become reality.
    regards from a fellow e town stacker
    cHAd
    Last edited by thechadj; 08-02-2008 at 03:46 AM. Reason: better english!? :P
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast