Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Got any other Ideas floating around Stackers? I have 300 students already enrolled and not ... Software & Theme Development forum

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)

Advertisement

Got any other Ideas floating around Stackers? I have 300 students already enrolled and not nearly enough ideas! Thanks for the suggestions thus far

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    I can't really say anything but "someone" is already working on that....NDA's
    What r nda's

PIN/ID

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is one that I would kill to have! A song recognizer. An appliance that listens to a song then gives you the artist, and song name! Is this possible?

PIN/ID
    I'm sure that could be made possible by utilizing an existing web service. I'm not positive of an exposed service that I could integrate with. I just don't want to have to maintain the backend also If anyone knows of an existing service out there that I could integrate with, I could make this a possibility.

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    How about an app. that works with the BB browser. What I want it to do is be able to open tabs and have multiple pages for the BB browser. Also be able to switch back and forth through them to view whuch page we want or close. This would be so USEFUL for us BB users. Especially the users who are on there BB browser A LOT like me.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I agree. I have never seen this on an internet browser and since the BB's are supposed to be so much like computers this would just bring it closer.

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    I'm not sure if there is a program like this already but maybe a crack code or something to make it so the 8100 can record video instead of just pictures. Or how about a program so that people can edit the themes they get from other people?? IDK imma think about this for a while

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    how about a "reply with text" option to an incoming call you don't want to take at the moment.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Here is the idea, a way to DL music/videos directly to your BB. Kinda like lime wire or Kazaa, but using only your BB browser!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by mcm180 View Post
    how about a "reply with text" option to an incoming call you don't want to take at the moment.
    I would like this program also.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    here's an easy one.
    before my bb i had a pocket pc and had a program that would force a program to end instead of having it run in the background.this would be nice to have and assign to a convenience key to close a program with one keystroke when you're done with it.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Here is the idea, a way to DL music/videos directly to your BB. Kinda like lime wire or Kazaa, but using only your BB browser!
    Download Opera Mini on your BB and go to blackberryvids.com. They have instructions for doing that.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    here's an easy one.
    before my bb i had a pocket pc and had a program that would force a program to end instead of having it run in the background.this would be nice to have and assign to a convenience key to close a program with one keystroke when you're done with it.
    Or you could just hit back a ton of times the only things this doesnt quit is programs that are supposed to run in the background like the phone and such, and programs that need to un in the background to work like myalarm. IT also keeps brickbreaker on the background if your in the middle of a game...

Other than that if you hit it it will take you all the way back while quitting the program, only problem is usually take more than one stroke...

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    bump
    "This life almost didn't happen"

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    here's another
    a program to put your phone in lockdown mode in case of loss. you could call your cell phone number,enter a certian code and the phone would lockdown with a screen showing the owner info including info of how to return the phone like email,alternate phone numbers..etc. screen header could read something like "please help me find my way home.i'm lost!"
    Last edited by catstide; 07-30-2008 at 09:36 AM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast