Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

although some of these are already out, i'd like to see something that is a ... Software & Theme Development forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

although some of these are already out, i'd like to see something that is a lot nicer on the eyes. I think one of the big things is that they are not "pretty".

-a golf score card
    one with options to save a course info, then you can recall it everytime you go back. so i go to course A, and "create new course", inpute that it's an 18 hole, quick go through and impute what par is for each hole, hit save, and now it's in your course menu. now whenever i go to that course, i just find that course in my menu, and i get a new score card. score cards can be "saved as" with the date for exaple.

-sports tracker
    when i open bb weather, it gets the weather updated right away, when you would open the sports tracker would have your pre determined team scores updated, or maybe a sport. if you had mlb, then you would get all of the baseball scores in real time.

-Fantasy Sports App!!!!!!!!!!
    let's me update my fantasy sports teams in a bb app withouth logging in to a website other than the first time around. Yahoo please!!

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    A memory manager app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    How about an app. that works with the BB browser. What I want it to do is be able to open tabs and have multiple pages for the BB browser. Also be able to switch back and forth through them to view whuch page we want or close. This would be so USEFUL for us BB users. Especially the users who are on there BB browser A LOT like me.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Now that's what I'm talking about! I hate having to go back and forth with sites having to load them when if there was a way to have multiple windows open that would be awesome!! freaking sweet!! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Since the pearls don't have videos, an appliance that take video or just take pictures really fast and combine them to make a video would be sweet!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by mcawthon2004 View Post
    Now that's what I'm talking about! I hate having to go back and forth with sites having to load them when if there was a way to have multiple windows open that would be awesome!! freaking sweet!! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes sir! I would love for my browser to open multiple pages!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.52 OS!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    how about sumthing that will allow you to be invisible on BB messenger
    or sumthing that would let you send ringtones/full length songs thru MMS or BB messenger....

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Currently, if we want to use Bluetooth to receive a picture or ringtone have to open up media folder and then pic the designated picture or ringtone folder then click on receive using Bluetooth

It would be cool to have an icon on my home screen that when I click it - it turns on my Bt and automatically puts me in that "receive mode"

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Thanks for the ideas guys, keep those ideas flowing in as not all of these suggestions will be possible due to the limitations of the API but I will forward some of these to my contacts at RIM also.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Yeah, your talking about my idea huh....its fine if you can't do that, I would just like to be able to record videos

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    how about when you add pix or wallpapers or songs to your phone and you want to move them to another folder....instead of moving them one by one...you can press the shift button and scroll down to as many as you want and then click move.....would save time

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    here is another one....

have an app that would assign a pic to a certain caller, but it would take up the whole screen.

i know i've seen something similar...and although i have no problem paying for software, most isn't worth the price...this being one of those.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Not sure if these can be done or have already been made.
    But I would like/could use a program to boost the volume and
    if possible with an equalizer when listening to radio over the Internet.

And something else I would like to see if possible is a program
    that will let you record a song that your are listening to over the
    Internet and save it to your media playlist and/or set it as a ringtone
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman75 View Post
    Where are you teaching the course?
    I am teaching the course in Edmonton Alberta at Far West Dev. HQ in Scotia Place Tower II. The date will be approx Aug 10-Sept-10.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    BE able to send Smilies on SMS...

And i alwasy dreamed of having something like the spicy chicken App that the I phone has...Being able to edit parts of the theme on the BB would be sweet...

Edit: for example an application that can allow you to view and edit basic (probably very basic) .thm file properties...

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    I am teaching the course in Edmonton Alberta at Far West Dev. HQ in Scotia Place Tower II. The date will be approx Aug 10-Sept-10.

can i take this as an online course?? hahahahah ...
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast