So I know how to move the icons and that I can have status text ... Software & Theme Development forum

steftacular no está en línea Stack level 1

Custom - Home Screen Configuration

Advertisement

So I know how to move the icons and that I can have status text and all that, but the only thing I'm having trouble with is the text next to the icons. How can I get rid of that?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You have to uncheck the box that says application I think.I'm at work now so I can't recall which exactly it is I believe it's under properties in theme builder. You can get rid of everything if you want the tab, the underlay tab and all. I'm sorry I can't be of more help itKs just that I zombie walk through theme builder that's I don't really pay attention to the tabs. I know you'll find it. Enjoy making your themes and good luck!via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

steftacular no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks a lot! The problem was me not scrolling down enough under the properties tab, what a dumb mistake. You know you figure out almost everything complex on your own and then when it comes to something simple it takes days to figure it out...

Thanks again!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by steftacular View Post
    Thanks a lot! The problem was me not scrolling down enough under the properties tab, what a dumb mistake. You know you figure out almost everything complex on your own and then when it comes to something simple it takes days to figure it out...

Thanks again!
    Hehehe... No worries, happens to everyone. We all have those moments every now and then.