I've made a basic theme with some custom elements, however I'm wanting to make my ... Software & Theme Development forum

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1

Custom battery/signal meters

Advertisement

I've made a basic theme with some custom elements, however I'm wanting to make my own custom sized battery and signal level icons.

I'm having problems when I want to make them any size other than the stock size. I've tried taking a normal set, scaling up the aspect ratio replacing the stock image with my own custom, but plazmic still cuts off anything outside of of the original size.

I've seen custom sized meters, but I'm stuck scratching my head on how to do it. What am I missing?

I apologize if this has been asked repetitively, but a search didn't reveal anything.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I know cherri explained it about the battery meters in one of her posts I will see if I can find that link. It might be able to help you.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

omgbeav no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok after further searching I found the answer.

The dimension of your custom meter image must be divisible by how many icons are within it. IE a battery has 12 different stages so regardless of how large/small your icons are the image width just has to be evenly divided by 12.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes, you are getting it now. right size is the key. now you can resize them accordingly. i make mine bigger for the bold and smaller for the pearl but it must remain divisible by 12
    signal is 9 i believe and wifi is 6 (check the help files, the information is in the pdf )