Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i just tryed and an error message came up. idkwhat the problem is. i used ... Software & Theme Development forum

tdmsna523 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

i just tryed and an error message came up. idkwhat the problem is. i used the same code for the hidden dock svg sample that you provided with the tutorial for hidden dock theme. is that not right?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by tdmsna523 View Post
    i just tryed and an error message came up. idkwhat the problem is. i used the same code for the hidden dock svg sample that you provided with the tutorial for hidden dock theme. is that not right?
    that depends on a few things. when copying, only copy the sections you are using according to the number of icons you are using. and when editing only edit the numbers. and dont forget to edit the beginning of the svg as in the tutorial. "layer_1" to "Buttons". just a few off the top of my head. it took me many many tries before i got one working.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

yeah i tryed it on my simulator and the buttons just scroll off the page. it doesent wrap maybe because i dont have it layered as buttons idk

PIN/ID
    ask me
    if it scrolls off the page then you need to check the x,y numbers. do the icons show though? BTW, what model are you making this theme for, where on the screen are the icons located, how many are there and where along the screen ae they scrolling?
    Resistance Is Futile

im making it for my 8830 i know there is navigation issues and im using 10 icon. and yes they show but when i scroll it does not focus on the right one. the icons are on the bottom. they are scrolling along the bottom. i have the x,y set up like this "0,0" "-80,0" "-160,0" "-240,0" "-320" "-400,0" "-480,0" "-560,0" "-640,0" "-720,0" also it doent wrap you have to scroll right and left you cant just keep scrolling right. is it not suppose to be like this either?
    Last edited by tdmsna523; 01-31-2009 at 02:55 AM. Reason: adding things

also it doent wrap you have to scroll right and left you cant just keep scrolling right. is it not suppose to be like this either?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    im making it for my 8830 i know there is navigation issues and im using 10 icon. and yes they show but when i scroll it does not focus on the right one. the icons are on the bottom. they are scrolling along the bottom. i have the x,y set up like this "0,0" "-80,0" "-160,0" "-240,0" "-320" "-400,0" "-480,0" "-560,0" "-640,0" "-720,0" also it doent wrap you have to scroll right and left you cant just keep scrolling right. is it not suppose to be like this either?

its not suppose to wrap around. and ive noticed that unless the phones OS is 4.6, svg files that has more than 5 theme buttons wont work correctly. unfortunatly that means your limited to 5 on any scroll/dock. i suggest you cut it 2 5 icons and space them apart more to make the scroll effect.
    Resistance Is Futile

actually i just tried it and worked great! weird but its working good tho just tried it on my phone. thanks for all the help.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    actually i just tried it and worked great! weird but its working good tho just tried it on my phone. thanks for all the help.
    Sweet. no doubt.
    Resistance Is Futile

Thanks for all the help man.

alai99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just making a crossbar for my 8800 4.5 OS with 12 icons and it wrap fine. my 2nd button x, y start with -23,0. If you have 10 icons and using 0,0 -80,0 that's way too big that's why you have the icon off and wouldn't warp. You have to play the number right to get it warp and display the icon right on the screen.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    80 works good on the bold. i use 40 for the flip. ive learned with doing crossbars that i wind up making the last 2 or 3 at different values to make it end just right. theres no definate mathimatical settings made yet. like a chart per phone or something. plus ive made crossbars like the NYC Taxi theme where the icons are far apart. crossbars basiclly require the builder to do a little math and some testing on a sim or their phone.
    Resistance Is Futile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12