Hey Everyone! Quick question... I have recently jailbroken my iPhone... installed Cydia and Winterboard... I ... Software & Theme Development forum

illusiveongaku7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Creating Own iPhone Themes!?!?

Advertisement

Hey Everyone!

Quick question...

I have recently jailbroken my iPhone... installed Cydia and Winterboard...
    I have about 10 years of graphic design experience in Photoshop, so with that, I would love to create my own themes,
    as suprisingly I've already gotten quite bored with Cydia's themes... as a lot of them aren't quite what I'm lookin for.

I'd also like to know how to customize all the buttons & bars, the SMS, dialer, main slider screen, ...etc...

If anyone has any direction as to what software to use and how to set this all up so it works with DiskAid (...if possible...) & Winterboard, it'd be much appreciated!!

Thanks!!! =)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I would like to know as well. I would love to try my hand at making iPhone themes.

pdx:

Basically what I had to do is download a complete theme already existing in Cydia then open up the files using iFunBox, opening the .png images in photoshop, modifying 'em, then saving over the existing file...

My current challenge is the whole converting .mp3 and .wav to .caf - which are the SMS tones in iPhone. What a pain!!! Ugh!!...
    People were saying iTunes does it, but evidentially the 3.1.2 version does NOT, cause I don't have the options available in my iTunes that people are suggesting.

I'm also wondering how to customize all the "blue" buttons like the "on/off" buttons in settings, and when you tap on something how while it's tapped it turns blue... those are some other things I'd like to change...