I was hoping somebody could help me. I finally started making my own themes so ... Software & Theme Development forum

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Creating at Today Theme, Help!

Advertisement

I was hoping somebody could help me. I finally started making my own themes so I get exactly what I want. I use today themes due to work. I have it all set up like I want it but I am running into two problems.

First the icons on the today screen dont show fully. Its like they have been cut off on the right and the bottom. Its really odd. No matter what text i use they dont appear properly. It would be nice if they appear properly.

Then the second issue is that mail icon ends up in the banner area when i am in the applications menu. Its nit-picky but I wish it wouldnt carry over like it does.

If someone could help me that would be great. I have both the alx file and the thm file if you can help.

Thanks again!
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, bad news for the icons. its the ONLY reason why i am still running 4.2 on my curve ... it will happen every single friggin time (i've pulled my hair out trying to fix) so ... the today themes built on the 4.2.2 CDK release will 'react' that way ... no way to fix.

second question, increase the banner ... so in the banner screen, the default is 65, change it to 68-70 and it increase your banner, essentially moving your 'body' in the today screen down a few notches. that will fix that problem. sorry i couldn't help on the other

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Thanks Cherri. I appreciate the help.

I will have to adjust the banner. I will have to just wait till there is a fix for the icons. Cause it will drive me nuts just to see it each time.

Man i liked my new theme too, o well........
    "T-Dub"

PIN/ID
    ATA
    <--- yep, can relate to that "it drives me nuts" factor and i can't live without my today themes

so i sit, here ... maybe the ONLY one left on the forum who isn't running 4.5?

PIN/ID
    ASK
    i am not running 4.5 due to work. Work releases our OS due to safety programs and security software. So I am still running 4.3 till they release 4.5. O well. Eventually.
    "T-Dub"

PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes, well any device running anything but 4.2 this will happen to...i've tested on several devices with the same result.

let's hope they release a new CDK soon with all the upgrading going on

PIN/ID
    ASK
    I hope so, or work can just upgrade our OS. I mean my themes are simple but they are exactly what I want, thats the only thing that kills me. But o well life goes on.

Now I know I am not crazy and not the only person that this is driving crazy.
    "T-Dub"