Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Ok i do ok on photoshop will like 2 learn how to make themes i ... Software & Theme Development forum

free2saute no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Ok i do ok on photoshop will like 2 learn how to make themes i have 8703e V4.2.1 what exactly do i need 2 down load 2 start working on themes some one please help and guide me in the right way

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by free2saute View Post
    Ok i do ok on photoshop will like 2 learn how to make themes i have 8703e V4.2.1 what exactly do i need 2 down load 2 start working on themes some one please help and guide me in the right way
    The Download pre-requisites page on Plazmic lists exactly what you need to have installed on your PC in order to install The Plazmic Content Development Kit, which contains the Theme Builder. If you try to install the Plazmic download file, and read carefully what the warnings say, you will have no problem installing it.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by vyperz View Post
    Ready to dish out your favorite blackberry theme?!?! But before you start installing Plazmic to create your own themes, you'll need to install the pre-requisites listed below.

Install Java Machine Software, click here.

Install Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0, click here.

Install Blackberry Java Development Environment 4.1, click here.

Now you can install Plazmic Content Developer's Kit v4.1, click here.

As time passes by, please check for the latest version for each application.
    Enjoy and be creative!~ Have fun everyone!~ And don't forget to share them with us here at pinstack.com!~ ROCK ON!~
    On the "Java 2 Platform..." which one do I d/l from that link? There are like 10 download links.

HELP! :-(
    Last edited by jay_man33; 04-23-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    J2SE 5.0, Pick the one that contains that version, that matches your PC/OS.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

blaqbuttafli no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok after downloading would i have to download seperate things like the icons and the different battery icons or is that included..

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Some are included and there are plenty of additional available in the Pinstack Downloads section. Check out the theme goodies here and the samples and resources folders in the installation directory folders after you install the CDK and all the Prerequisites.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ribo68 no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem w/ download/install

Forgive the newb please. When I go to the Plazmic installer and I get down to "choose simulator location" it says I need to install BB emailer and mds services simulator 4.1. (btw, using Plazmic CDK 4.2.2) Then I go to BB dev. site and and there's a 4.1.2 and a 4.1.4 and I've downloaded them both and tried them. Then I get the message that the install is invalid and missing a file, fledge.exe. I've spent several hrs. trying to get this right. Help?

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    could someone find a link for JDE 4.2.0, or am i gonna just go crazy trying to find it myself?! Can't locate on BB web-site...
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    how can I create a custom icon for the main screen (ie. instead of address book I want Facebook).
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Cherry - any idea how to create the FB icon instead of say "Address book" for my main menu?
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jay -- the only thing you can do is place ONE web shortcut on the home screen. You cannot replace app icons. So if you want to put a shortcut to www.facebook.com you can using the weblink. I hope that make sense.

PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jay -- the only thing you can do is place ONE web shortcut on the home screen. You cannot replace app icons. So if you want to put a shortcut to www.facebook.com you can using the weblink. I hope that make sense.
    Thanks Cherri!

Makes perfect sense.

But what about an app/icon that isn't listed (ie. WeatherEye, Handigo, etc)?

Is it possible to create a custom theme with their applications on the home screen? Or am I limited to the default apps?

THX FOR UR HELP!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    nope, not that i have found. it could exist. i am not one for reading the help files

my guess is no, there is not a way to include actual apps like the facebook app. not on custom themes... obviously on the plain zen theme you can still alter or move icons around.

curtis7e no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm not sure what i did wrong here but when i goto install the BB JDE 4.6.0 it tells me i need to install the JDK which i'm pretty sure i downloaded the right one. The link i clicked was JDK 5.0 with Java EE from this website listed at the start of the post.

I'm also running windows vista ultimate 64bit i dont know if that will effect it or not.
    thx in advance!

Lowercase no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    I serioulsy just got done reading all 8 pages of posts, I think I am on information overload. I'll give it a whirl, pretty cut and dry as long as you know what OS you're running and all of those schannigans... haha schannigans... FARVA!!!! Thanks to all who provided the help, and the moderators here kick some serious tail. UNITE CB USERS!!!!!
    "My Crackberry is faster than the Rev's Blackberry®."

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast