So, i've had this happen to me a few times now, on various different systems. ... Software & Theme Development forum

jsmith77 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Corrupt Themes

Advertisement

So, i've had this happen to me a few times now, on various different systems.

I install Plazmic, and the JDK etc. I use it, create a theme, export said theme to my blackberry.

Next time i try to go in, I get a "required resource not found" error message. When I uninstall all of the plazmic/jdk etc and reinstall, i get the same problem. Has anyone else heard of this?

All of the systems i've used have been running WinXP w/SP2. I have Plazmic CDK 4.1 and RIM JDE 4.2.0 running.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Corrupt Themes

Hi jsmith77,

Any chance you are on a network where some of the required files are not kept locally?

Nope. It's my own machines at home. They're standalones. It works right up until after the first time i export a theme. THEN is when the program starts going wonky on me.

Here are screen caps of what it's doing, if that helps.

This one is what I get on the screen If i finally do get it to work. The program comes up, but doesn't show any of the buttons or pictures. Very limited functionality, and It will not export.
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8.../Cap_blank.jpg

This is what I normally get. The whole GUI of Windows is affected until the program is closed, or I get the screen above.
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g8.../cap_messy.jpg

I dunno if this will be of any use to anyone, but any help with this would be appreciated.

jhayman no está en línea Stack level 2

Do you have a large number of fonts installed on your system? If so, try deleting some (so that you have less than 700) and see if that makes a difference.