I'm really hoping that someone here can point in the right direction because nothing I've ... Software & Theme Development forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Question Converting to different OS? Plz help :(

Advertisement

I'm really hoping that someone here can point in the right direction because nothing I've tried is working and my searches aren't turning up anything useful. Here's what I am trying to accomplish and what happens...

I have a number of 85xx series OS5 themes which I would like to convert to OS6, as well as I have some 96xx OS6 themes that I would like to convert to OS5.

For the 85xx series OS5 that I want to convert to OS6, I have opened the themes in TB6 which works fine. But it will only let me export as 4.6.1 or 5.0. I have also tried creating a new theme with the same layout using TB6 and importing the theme, but it freezes TB6 up and I cannot do anything but close the program out.

For the 96xx series OS6 that I want to convert to OS5, TB6 will only let me export as 6.0. But I know that some devices, for example the 9650, also run OS5. But the themes were made using TB6 and I cannot open them with TB5.

Could someone please tell me how I can accomplish this without having to start the themes over from scratch as I have over 20 all together? Is there a guide to doing this that I am just not finding? :confused:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm getting nowhere on this on my own

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I'm giving this a bump because I don't know about theme making but I feel (and hope) there is a way to help my fellow stacker

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth10 View Post
    I'm giving this a bump because I don't know about theme making but I feel (and hope) there is a way to help my fellow stacker
    Thanks smooth!

I think I finally got it figured out. Just won't know until I can download another simulator to test them.

But thanks again!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info