OK, What am i missing. How come when i go to button edit mode in ... Software & Theme Development forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

Question Composer question - button edit mode

Advertisement

OK, What am i missing. How come when i go to button edit mode in composer, the button appears it is not in the same place on the canvas as it does in regular mode. I realize it hasn't moved on the final product, but i want to create an animation of the button that has to do with the canvas. Is there a way to go to button edit mode and have it show up in the same place on the canvas as where i put it?

Hope that makes sense.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    you can make the changes in edit mode as far as animation, moving the icons around. That will not make changes to where the icon is located in Scene mode.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Right, i got that, basically what i want to do is have the icon come in at an angle from the corner of the screen and stop in the center. Is it just trial and error til i get it right, or is there a way to get the edit mode location to be in the "same place" as regular mode so i can truly see the track of the icon in edit mode like it would look in regular?

Hope that provides a little clarity

Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    you can make the changes in edit mode as far as animation, moving the icons around. That will not make changes to where the icon is located in Scene mode.