I'm messing around in Composer, and I've hit a roadblock. When I load my theme ... Software & Theme Development forum

MonkeyBizIU no está en línea Themes Pro

Composer Problem: Icons with "Use Device Application Order"

Advertisement

I'm messing around in Composer, and I've hit a roadblock.

When I load my theme into the simulator, the icons I've placed in Composer only select the first icon from my application list, rather than the first five. Anyone know what the problem is and how I fix it?

cmisak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24382D36
    Are you defining the applications by device order or are you telling the icons to be "Messages" "Camera" ect...

While in Composer Click on menu "Interactivity", than "Actions" than click on the button in question, choose the bb app or use the other (3) options..... if you have "Use Device Application Order" it will only go from "slot0 thru whatever you have" in order.

If you are trying to define them regardless of their order like opera mini or something you have to click on "third party application" and type int he name normally.... it starts with "net_rim"

example: "net_rim_opera_mini" or "net_rim_bb_opera_mini"....

That was just a guess for the example i didn't go check if that was the right wording after net_rim for opera mini..... but if you are defining applications that are not in the simulator it won't find them.
    Last edited by cmisak; 02-24-2009 at 03:07 PM. Reason: made sure it sounded right

That worked. Thanks!

Now, anyone know how to make the dock focus over the Today icons?

cmisak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24382D36
    sorta confused what you mean. you have a today theme setup and i'm guessing filling the height of the screen and when you scroll down you want the dock to pop up on top of the today scheme?

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about.