does anyone have any good tips 'n' tricks for creating custom homescreens in composer to ... Software & Theme Development forum

MyBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 2

composer & theme builder

Advertisement

does anyone have any good tips 'n' tricks for creating custom homescreens in composer to be used in theme builder. I'm trying to do a button that when you push it, it does an animation, then switches to the applications screen. Without the animation, I can scroll to the button, push it, and the applications screen is displayed. With the animation, I can't even scroll to the button anymore?

Ok, I've figured out one thing. Eventhough theme builder will let you select a .pmb file for the home screen, I haven't been able to get one to work. If I export the same design as a svg, it works (well, not completely). Also, launching the application screen at a point in an animation doesn't really seem to work, eventhough composer gives you the option?

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Man I wish I could help but I am just now getting my feet wet with composer~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Dan seems like to much hustle with composer, i think i will just stick with Photoshop to create graphic for themes
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

So the scroll order of the buttons in CP seems to be linear and depend solely on the order the buttons are "stacked" (for lack of a better term). Meaning you can't scroll in 2D. Up and right scroll to the next icon irregardless of the layout on the screen. Is this true?

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackPearl View Post
    So the scroll order of the buttons in CP seems to be linear and depend solely on the order the buttons are "stacked" (for lack of a better term). Meaning you can't scroll in 2D. Up and right scroll to the next icon irregardless of the layout on the screen. Is this true?
    the icons order can be changed by going to "Interactivity->Focus Order..."
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackPearl View Post
    does anyone have any good tips 'n' tricks for creating custom homescreens in composer to be used in theme builder. I'm trying to do a button that when you push it, it does an animation, then switches to the applications screen. Without the animation, I can scroll to the button, push it, and the applications screen is displayed. With the animation, I can't even scroll to the button anymore?
    It seems like my tutorial was never seen. All that was explained on the flick n slide tutorial. You can animated your icons on the "On Activate" section when editing a button.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm