Hello everyone, sorry if I am repeating anything but I searched and couldnt find anything. ... Software & Theme Development forum

awschubert no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40104CE4

Question changing icons

Advertisement

Hello everyone, sorry if I am repeating anything but I searched and couldnt find anything. I am creating a theme but i want to change all of my icons to match my theme. So, I know how to change my icons but I cant change some of my app icons like my yahoo and aim programs. Is there a way to change those icons? and if so how? When i open and use plazmic theme creator it shows all the default icons like your address book and messaging and so on, what about the other apps? If anyone knows how or can help out let me know. Thanks.

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Most ALX or JAD files used to install a program specify an image to use as the icon. As far as I know the image is part of the accompanying COD or jar file. I don't think it's something you can change. You would be able to change the icon for Java apps that don't specify an icon, but that would only be to set one for all Java apps without a specified icon (it would be a 'global' thing).

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    You will not be able to Modify Third Party (Yahoo, AIM, etc, etc) Icons