I just created my first theme, and I've having problems changing the background color of ... Software & Theme Development forum

aimili no está en línea Stack level 1

Changing backgrounds on Plazmic

Advertisement

I just created my first theme, and I've having problems changing the background color of the message menus. For example, when I click on "message" to view all of my texts, the background is in plain white. How do I change it?!?! I looked through all the control options on plazmic, but I can't seem to find the place to change it. I can change the text type, size, highlight font, etc, but not the background in general.

Also, when you click on a specific text message, the message is displayed in the plain white as well. I want to be able to change that color, as well as the text color.

Lastly, how do I change the background color when you're making a call or is currently talking to someone? Thank you!!!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Changing backgrounds on Plazmic

as far as im aware of, there isnt a way to do so...yet i dont make themes..

j33t3rz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b45e8f

to change the menu color click on the hourglass icon and go down to the bottom where it says application

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by j33t3rz View Post
    to change the menu color click on the hourglass icon and go down to the bottom where it says application
    sweet new to me

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by aimili View Post
    I just created my first theme, and I've having problems changing the background color of the message menus. For example, when I click on "message" to view all of my texts, the background is in plain white. How do I change it?!?! I looked through all the control options on plazmic, but I can't seem to find the place to change it. I can change the text type, size, highlight font, etc, but not the background in general.

Also, when you click on a specific text message, the message is displayed in the plain white as well. I want to be able to change that color, as well as the text color.

Lastly, how do I change the background color when you're making a call or is currently talking to someone? Thank you!!!

do you have both the inspector and the catalog open? to the side of the inspector window, is a 'frame menu' that you can scroll up and down. use it to navigate the menus. the incoming and outgoing calls are tabbed...under the phone icon.

it doesn't sound like you have the inspector open. go to window and make sure there is a check beside inspector and catalog.

al3000 no está en línea Stack level 1

that doesn't anwser the question... "application" doesn't change the bg color of "Active Call" even in the plasmic you can see it's plain white.. it's always plain white.. I also didn't find a way to change that... can anyone tell me how to change that?? if my theme is a dark one, this white screen makes it look like ****.
    Last edited by al3000; 02-06-2008 at 11:57 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via the cherriberry (wap.pinstack.com)~

You cannot change the background of the outgoing call screen. Only the *phone* icon and call volume icon can be changed on that screen.

al3000 no está en línea Stack level 1

well. thats too bad

scottmcgovern no está en línea Stack level 1

You are the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by j33t3rz View Post
    I searched for a bout an hour to find this simple answer. Thank you very much!!

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3

Question how to put icons in plazmic

can someone tell me how to load icons in plazmic please thanks