I'm currently trying to make a theme with Plazmic Theme Builder that's comprised mostly of ... Software & Theme Development forum

jragoon no está en línea Stack level 1

can't change black text to any other color

Advertisement

I'm currently trying to make a theme with Plazmic Theme Builder that's comprised mostly of dark backgrounds with light text, and I've succeeded for the most part. The only problem is that I cannot find an option anywhere in the program to change the basic default color of text found in something like one of the applications inside the Options like the Screen/Keyboard options app. I can see that highlight is functioning normally within this app, but even when I change every single text color to white within the Theme Builder, text within this app is still black which makes everything hard to read without highlighting. Is this a lost cause?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: can't change black text to any other color

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jragoon -- I'm sorry to tell you that yes -- it is a lost cause. But I will also tell u that the ONLY menu that can't be black is the delete dialog menu. That is the one that the *default* menus use. So make that one a contrast and the others dark and the font should be ok.

Looks like you've already figured out the limitations that PTB has

jragoon no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: can't change black text to any other color

Thanks cherrichiodo. I'll have to give that a try and rework my thinking on the colors to suit this. I just hate staring at the blinding glow of white menus all the time, but still want the brightness up so that the letters don't lose their contrast and readability.