I've been working on a theme and I cannot seem to fix this. I've tried ... Software & Theme Development forum

exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7

Can you tell me how to get rid of this??

Advertisement

I've been working on a theme and I cannot seem to fix this. I've tried different colors, different fonts, buttons, etc but nothing seems to be the solution. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome. I'm ready to trash this theme and start over.

The font is all ugly. Anit-aliasing is checked in plazmic. My other themes did not present this problem. Its a confuzzanundrum!

jstreid no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would try a different don't, or have both colors the same

PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Yeah the font is arial and the color is white. Its super frustrating because I even tried bbclarity and bbcasual and the same thing happened. The background is stock. I should just scrap it

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If this theme you're currently working on is an imported theme you previously made and are trying to make some changes onto it, it will probably one of the reasons why it's fudging up on you. I remember doing this a few times and ended up with some font issues. Some fonts just won't work with plazmic as one would like it to. I'd say scrap it and start all over. Or start a new theme with the same font you're trying to use on this theme if you have already created one and trying to mod the fonts these things might tend to happen. My 2 cents...hope it helps
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    If this theme you're currently working on is an imported theme you previously made and are trying to make some changes onto it, it will probably one of the reasons why it's fudging up on you. I remember doing this a few times and ended up with some font issues. Some fonts just won't work with plazmic as one would like it to. I'd say scrap it and start all over. Or start a new theme with the same font you're trying to use on this theme if you have already created one and trying to mod the fonts these things might tend to happen. My 2 cents...hope it helps
    Yeah it makes sense. Simulator was acting up so I exported and tested on my phone. I didn't notice the font problem right away cause I was dealing with other tweaks. Well now its the only problem with the theme. I'll just start over. Its holding me up. Thanks a bunch.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^No worries
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?