1- I made a theme using the new plazmic theme builder and when I try ... Software & Theme Development forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

Question bunch of questions please help!

Advertisement

1- I made a theme using the new plazmic theme builder and when I try uploading it to my phone this is the error I get "error in application information file :my theme there is an xml syntax error on line 0" I got my background from crackberry so it fits and I didnt change much besides text and colors so what does this mean and how do I fix it? QUESTION 2- my current OS is 4.2.1 would it be safe for me to upgrade since I have T-mobile? I have read that more official updates come in September, and if I do upgrade can I do so without wiping? and should I delete my old OS? sorry for all the questions just one more...IF I upgrade and dont like it can I go back? Thanks in advance!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    1) not sure what that error is. when you exported the theme, did you export to 4.2.1 and alx format? then attempt to load the alx file from where you saved it?

2) i am assuming you have a pearl? yes, its as safe to upgrade now with a diff carrier as it is to upgrade using a tmo OS. honest. and yes, if you don't like the new OS or you have issues during upgrading (yes, you can have a 'bad' upgrade) then you can go back to 4.2

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Thanks Cherri. Oh and yeah I saved it as an ALX file IDK why I forgot to mention it

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    well, i know its not the best answer, but normally, if i have issues with the CDK, i shut down and reboot, then re-open and start again. usually you get a syntax error when trying to load a zip file (without unzipping it) or OTA from the DM.