episome no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Building Blackberry themes using Plazmic Theme Builder

Advertisement

tks a lot.

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Is there a working version of Plazmic for Windows Vista? Can't install otherwise cause says it isn't a supported platform. I get that after installing all the other dependencies too blah!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

loki - there is a way to install plazmic to a vista machine...but, plazmic doesn't even have a template for the curve yet so you might just wanna wait.

otherwise, use this help file for installing on vista machine and install plazmic 4.1 (that is for the 8700 and will work on the curve - just very limited on changes. i prefer the unlocked vendor themes with some supped up wallpapers )

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...chine_how.html

PIN/ID
    Just ask

Wow...thanks..Got it installed. Now my ext question is how do you import the vendor themes to change them? I guess I don't really understand how this program works cause it has default templates but I don't see any the unlocked vendor themes. (BTW I have them on my BB just not in the program)

PIN/ID
    ATA

you cannot 'import' any other templates in, so what you see is what you get

you will have to use the 8700 template to build for the 8300 - reason why i've said its so limited, i'd rather just keep the vendor themes

PIN/ID
    Just ask

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    you cannot 'import' any other templates in, so what you see is what you get

you will have to use the 8700 template to build for the 8300 - reason why i've said its so limited, i'd rather just keep the vendor themes
    Ok I understand. But you said that you use the unlocked vendor themes with different wallpapers...so how do you just change the wallpapers on the unlocked vendor themes if you can't use the unlocked themes as templates in Plazmic?

PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You need to resize ur images to 320x240 and email them to yourself or you can put them on the bb with DM or drag/drop method.

PIN/ID
    Just ask

Oh DUH!! I didn't realize you could reset the wallpaper from the BB itself. I thought the themes and backgrounds were locked....arg...I'm stupid sorry. Now if I could just figure out how to get rid of all these preloaded images

dencol7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C269E3

I came across this site that basically go over almost everything about developing new homemade themes by using ThemeBuilder. This information is very useful and it does go over "EVERYTHING" you need to know about how to do many different ways and modifications on certain points that may not be covered by this thread or others. Hope this is helpful. I am working on buidling themes but I had encounter several problems that I intend to fix in time. >> (in .pdf format).. na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/resources/journals/sep_2006/BlackBerryDeveloperJournal-0302.pdf << add http: in front of na. (I'm level 1 stacker)(sorry)
    I am a new user and have spent hours and hours reading most of threads, I find this site very useful and informative! Go PinStackers!!
    Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything I've said or had posted this in wrong thread.
    There are seven users that I would like to say hi to (although I don't know them but have seen thier useful comments most of the time and have great deal of respect for them in thier time and energy to help all BB users)....Hayden, srl7741, N8DBB, Rcbjr, Cp6169, Cherrichiodo and Crystalized (hey, I love that WS6 theme cuz I own 2 '88 Fiero GT with WS6 packages).
    Enough said. Enjoy all!
    Peace and L8R!

rbdemas no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Building Blackberry themes using Plazmic Theme Builder

I have created several basic themes using the 8800 Dimension Today base theme. There seem to be two things i cannot do though. I am not able to add ToDo Matrix to the Today screen. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

speedracer2627 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! I keep getting an error on line one XML.....when I try to load my theme on my 7100i. What the heck am I doing wrong?

As far as I know, the 7100 cannot load the 4.2 os.
    I just used the same phrase in a thread in the 71xx forum -- -- I think it's time we stopped saying AFAIK! The 7100 series is never gonna get 4.2 because it's only a 32mb handheld. Only exception is the 7130, which has 64mb of flash. I downloaded 4.2 to my son's 8700g and it took up 30+mb, so it's never, ever going to fit on a 32mb device.

I am using theme builder 4.1 and my operating system is 4.1 now what. I am really excited that I can create themes but it really bums me out that I can't use them.

Oh yeah, what does AFAIK mean?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

AFAIK = As Far As I Know. Now about your problem. When does the XML error show up and where?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast