Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast

Originally Posted by pregidist I build it, and do everything your suppose to. i like ... Software & Theme Development forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by pregidist View Post
    I build it, and do everything your suppose to. i like added all my backgrounds and stuff, but hten when i export it, and open up my desktop manager, the program says there are no files to be found or uploaded or soemthing like taht. can someone tell me why that happens?? thanks alot!

-Karan!
    do you have your device operating system downloaded and installed on your machine? see here

andersonv no está en línea Stack level 1
    I followed the steps, and have everything downloaded, but when I try to run Plazmic, it can't seem to locate the MDS and Email simulator, but I'm sure that it's on my computer. Anyone know why it can't find it?

GRIPIAN no está en línea Stack level 1

9530 plastic ?

I cant seem to figure out... how to view my 9530 Storm plastic; in PLAZMIC. I only have an option, for the 9000 plastic, when I try to "change plastics" in edit. Also, when I try to start the simulator. It tells me there is an error, "no simulator found". I have installed everything necessary to run Plazmic... including... BlackBerry Device Simulators 4.7.0.75_9530-Verizon.exef
    I am running Windows XP Home... all updates current.
    Can anyone help... or.... point me in the right direction?
    I have searched this subject every where, including pinstack, BlackBerry.com/Developers, and the Plazmic site. This is a last resort.. as I can USUALLY figure most things out.... HELP!!
    Thank You!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPIAN View Post
    I cant seem to figure out... how to view my 9530 Storm plastic; in PLAZMIC. I only have an option, for the 9000 plastic, when I try to "change plastics" in edit. Also, when I try to start the simulator. It tells me there is an error, "no simulator found". I have installed everything necessary to run Plazmic... including... BlackBerry Device Simulators 4.7.0.75_9530-Verizon.exef
    I am running Windows XP Home... all updates current.
    Can anyone help... or.... point me in the right direction?
    I have searched this subject every where, including pinstack, BlackBerry.com/Developers, and the Plazmic site. This is a last resort.. as I can USUALLY figure most things out.... HELP!!
    Thank You!

You need the beta version of Plazmic's CDK 4.7. it will allow you to build themes for it. Here's the link for download. http://www.berryreview.com/2009/02/1...-less-crashes/
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Thanx!

Thank you Raton! I will do that... Appreciate the quick response, and help!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No worries, I hope that's what you were looking for . Remember this is still beta so expect a few bugs here and there. Good luck and be patient.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Patience I have... bugs... i can deal with! I just want to make themes! I have a ton of my own,digital photography... and a heavy knowledge of adobe photoshop. So far I'm diggin' on GIMP. If this works, I will be very happy! Thanks again! Downloading now....

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    link for the jde download no longer exists. I did a search for it and only came up with 4.2.1

suggestions.

dispatchgirl30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    for some reason it will only let me make themes for 8100? when i downloaded thought i was downloading it so that i could make them for my curve help?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Did you use the drop down box to find the other devices? Or when you choose the version you want to create, you would need to choose the size of the device you want. So yours would be 320x240 for the Curve
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    No worries, I hope that's what you were looking for . Remember this is still beta so expect a few bugs here and there. Good luck and be patient.
    Hey raton! Thanks again for your previous Help... I just posted my first theme today! I stopped short, as my time for this is limited. I decided to move on to another theme! But wanted to make it available for KIllzone 2 lovers... He he

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPIAN View Post
    Hey raton! Thanks again for your previous Help... I just posted my first theme today! I stopped short, as my time for this is limited. I decided to move on to another theme! But wanted to make it available for KIllzone 2 lovers... He he
    No problem . I can't post any themes. I lost access to my internet at home. Damn cablevision fools. A tech's coming to see what's wrong tomorrow
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

nparvizi no está en línea Stack level 1

confusion

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post

Now lets get started building/editing Blackberry themes!

Step 1:
    Make sure you've already Downloaded the Plazmic Content Developer's Kit v4.2.2 for BlackBerry!

Step 2: Download Blackberry JDE v4.2.1

Step 3: Download Blackberry MDS/Email Simulator

Step 4: Download Blackberry Device Simulator

Step 5: (Also see: How-to: Plazmic theme builder):
    Edit themes (font size, colors, menus etc) then click 'Export'. Now save themes as *.alx and install using desktop manager.

**note** you will have to register for the blackberry developers program to be able to download the JDE

You can find more theme templates in our Theme Goodies area.

HI i was trying to make my own themes but when i tried to download the links in steps 2 3 and 4, they showed up as non-existent links

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by nparvizi View Post
    HI i was trying to make my own themes but when i tried to download the links in steps 2 3 and 4, they showed up as non-existent links

This thread is fairly old, just go to plazmic.com and blackberry.com for the simulators, some searching around will find you in the right place.

Also check sun microsystems... its good to be a member there also. In my opinion.