Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Note: Before beginning, please download and install the BlackBerry Java Development Environment (JDE) A great ... Software & Theme Development forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Post The Basics of Developing for BlackBerry

Advertisement

Note: Before beginning, please download and install the BlackBerry Java Development Environment (JDE)

A great starting point for the BlackBerry® developer. In this lab we will assist developers in learning the basics of creating an end-to-end BlackBerry application. Developers will get an introduction to BlackBerry as a development platform and to the BlackBerry Java™ Development Environment (JDE). We'll also cover the APIs and the tools and simulators you'll need to develop, test and deploy robust BlackBerry applications.Developing User Interfaces for BlackBerry

In this lab you'll learn how to implement an effective user interface for BlackBerry. The lab will use the built-in APIs as well as demonstrate how to extend existing interface elements to create a new, custom look and feel for your application.Connecting to Email, Calendar and PIM Applications on BlackBerry

Ever wonder how your application can automatically send an email or update the Address book on the BlackBerry device? The exercises in this section cover that information and more. In this lab you will learn how to tightly integrate your application with BlackBerry. We’ll give you the information you will need to use the Email and PIM APIs effectively.Working with Multiple Processes and Threads

BlackBerry is a multi-threaded environment, so why not build background applications to listen for push data or do data processing? In this lab we'll cover the basics of creating auto-start background applications to act as push listeners. Also you'll learn how those applications communicate with other applications on the BlackBerry device.Creating Web Content for the BlackBerry Browser

In this lab you'll discover how to best design your web applications, or web portals to be viewed on the BlackBerry Browser. You will also learn how to develop rich SVG web content using Plazmic's Content Developer Kit.Security for BlackBerry Applications

Does your application use sensitive data? In this lab we'll introduce you to the powerful and flexible Cryptography API that comes with BlackBerry. You'll learn how to encrypt and decrypt data along with how to use digital signatures to help ensure the authenticity of information.
    Last edited by hayden; 11-23-2005 at 10:06 AM.

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

Re: The Basics of Developing for BlackBerry

i need a create bb software for dummies book know if there are any out there. any help would be appreciated. thanks

PIN/ID
    ask

PIN/ID
    ask

PIN/ID
    ask

Re: The Basics of Developing for BlackBerry

Fender177 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BAA3F

Re: BlackBerry Software Development for Beginners

anyone have just the libraries or a package of the libraries? I develop on OS X and it looks like the only way to get the libraries for BB development is to install an exe...

Danke!

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i want a program where u can change the 'ping' to any other word u want..anyone have any ideas?

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i want a program where u can change the 'ping' to any other word u want..anyone have any ideas?

krtek no está en línea Stack level 2

Please I need user friendly program to convert jar. and jad. files to cod. I'm not a programmer. Does exist something like that? Thanks

CallMeDanny no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40168A47

confusing

Baka no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F25B01

I followed the instructions and downloaded JDE, but when I go to the site to learn how to write my first application, all it says is what to do, not how to do it.
    I finished the setup tasks but I am stuck on task 1;
    1. add code to the main method () to start the application.
    There's too much information so I wont even ask what that means, Does anyone a site or a link that will teach me how to use java? anything more for the layman.

bano no está en línea Stack level 1

I made a download of the JDE developer's guide Volume 1 and 2 (PDF files), but I can not open these because of file coruption. Any one have good version of these PDF file, please help to give me copies.

Many thansk

beep no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new to BB and BB development. I am trying to develop with MDS but am getting nowhere. I hope this is the right thread to post to for help.

I encountered MDS Activation Error when i tried to activate the MDS Runtime(4.1.0) on my BB device (8707v). When I tried to use the MDS studio to create an application from an existing WSDL, I couldn't proceed after I was prompt to provide the data source that I want to connect to. The message shown says that the WSDL has parse errors. The data source is a WSDL generated from Lotus Domino 7.

Psylent Death no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301A1663

Question Re: BlackBerry Software Development for Beginners

i wanna make themes but that ain't goin down cause all three versions give me this weird error at the end of installation. something like XOXXX ... and it says the progam is terminating. PLUS, i have all the other java developement stuff and i relly just want to make an app to change my LED light colors and functions and i can't find any info on that. this is completley F'd!

frontier no está en línea Stack level 1

i dont get why there are jad files instead of alx when u dl some games, any utils that will convert?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast