Hi all I am having an issue with blackberry maps showing the wrong information. First ... Software & Theme Development forum

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862

blackberry maps is wrong

Advertisement

Hi all

I am having an issue with blackberry maps showing the wrong information. First off I am using a T-Mobile Pearl 8100 running OS 4.2.0.64.

Ok the problem I am having is that when I look up my local home address I found that the interstates and a few other state roads were not the right. Can someone else look up the state of New Mexico and see if the main interstates the are in the state are I-25, I-40 and I-10.

Ok so how do I fix this? I tried a battery pull and reinstallation. By the way I also tried google maps and its correct on there.
    d:)
    F!L

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: blackberry maps is wrong

Um, i think i see I-40 not sure where anything else is. Are you sure that it's not giving you the county road numbers?

PIN/ID
    246de862

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    246de862

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi reddog

Yeah I am positive its wrong. The yellow roads that divide the state in 4ths are the two main interstates in NM. The one that goes north and south should be interstate 25 and the one that goes East and west should be interstate 40. The one in the south west area should be interstate 10. And a lot of the county roads are mislabeled or not correct. For instance the yellow interstate road connecting I25 and I40 just east of Albuquerque, where I live, isn't even part of the interstate system. That should be a state route. An interesting thing is that they do map historic route 66 on there which is right next to I40 for most of the state. Anyone else have problems like this. By the way if you compare it to google maps you will see the difference because google maps are correct

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Oh yea i just checked it with Google Maps. Weird. I rarely use BB Maps so I've never noticed.