hey guys, I'm fairly new to building themes with Plazmic Theme Builder. I just finished ... Software & Theme Development forum

Kronikle88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Bold Theme Builder Lists Help

Advertisement

hey guys,

I'm fairly new to building themes with Plazmic Theme Builder. I just finished my first Bold theme, which came out pretty well, however the problem that I face is with lists on the bold. When i view the "profiles" list, or the list that comes up of yor contacts when you select an option such as "forward contact." The text int his area is all black,a ccept when highlighted (so it cant be read on the default black background).

I'm, not sure if i'm int he right section, but under "Theme the controls" under list the font here is selected as black. I understand this to possibly be the problem. I select white, and the text is now visible, however the text in the options menu is now not visible because this has a white background.

if anyone can enlighten me on this, I would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

jstreid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Under one of the tabs in theme builder, there is application background, you probably have this set to black, meaning that in all apps that the background color would be black.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the very last tab will show applications color. as jstreid noted above, if you set this to black, then you must set your font color under menus (the one that says "delete item") to something NOT black. it will clash on menu lists.

there are a ton of bugs like this on the theme builder. it would be cool to find a list that noted this so that you know you aren't going crazy

locohugo1982 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hay alguien q hable espanol para q mr ayude con la pagina

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by locohugo1982 View Post
    hay alguien q hable espanol para q mr ayude con la pagina
    Que necesita saber?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

locohugo1982 no está en línea Stack level 1
    raton necesito saber como poder confirmar la cuenta ya que me dice esto y noentiendo mucho esto y quiero poner mi blackberry al dia

Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email. If you have lost this email, or it never arrived, please go here to request another activation email be sent to you. If you suspect your email address is set wrong, go here and fill the form out so an administrator can fix your account. Also please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that this and all future messages can reach you.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Su cuenta no ha sido confirmada y no esta aun activa. Para ser un usuario registrado en este forum (requerido para posting o accesar caracteristicas especiales) usted necesitara verificar su direccion the email haciendo click en un link especial que se Le envio en su email de bienvenida original. Si perdio este email o nunca lo recibio, por favor vaya aca para solicitar otro email para activar su cuenta. Si usted cree que su direccion de email esta incorrecta vaya aca y llene la forma asi el administrador podra corregirlo. Tambien por favor desactive cualquier filtro the Spam que puede tener para este sitio, asi estey Los futuros mensajes lleguen a usted.

Eso es lo que dice ese mensaje.

Kronikle88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, sorry for the late response. The background application color was set to white, and the text set to black.