On my custom theme, I'm having an issue with an inability to see message notification ... Software & Theme Development forum

iowabowtech no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Messenger Notification Issue

Advertisement

On my custom theme, I'm having an issue with an inability to see message notification alerts for BB Messenger AND regular messages, like an e-mail at the same time. I can see them both just fine individually as long as I don't have one of each come in around the same time. If that happens, the BB Message icon (little blue envelope) will be replaced by the notification icon for a newly arrived e-mail (little yellow envelope). And vice versa. Whichever one comes in next will be the alert that's visible but they will never show up at the same time toghether. Also, they show up in the exact same spot BUT, there was no BB messenger icon on the banner when building the theme that I can remember anyway?

If anybody has seen this before or knows a workaround, I'm grateful.

Thanks,
    Jeff

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    it sounds like you have shrunk the indicator part two much. There is a "part" that represents the banner "messenger" icons. Depending on which ones you use, depends on how much "stock" space they take up. You have the ability to shrink the box that they appear in, but if you shrink it too much, you will get overlapping. In your case, it sounds like it is shrunk to the size of an individual icon. It is in the banner and it will show its "size" when you click reposition banner objects.

Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    it sounds like you have shrunk the indicator part two much. There is a "part" that represents the banner "messenger" icons. Depending on which ones you use, depends on how much "stock" space they take up. You have the ability to shrink the box that they appear in, but if you shrink it too much, you will get overlapping. In your case, it sounds like it is shrunk to the size of an individual icon. It is in the banner and it will show its "size" when you click reposition banner objects.

I think you're probably correct. I did shrink the unread messages space quite a bit. I'll do some experimenting with size. Thanks for the reply.

Jeff

Thumbs up UPDATE

Expanded the size of the notification icons box and all is well. Thanks again Holster.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    NO PROBLEM!!