Plese help me! Somebody know how to find out the software application to manege my ... Software & Theme Development forum

ross_herz no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 1730g v4.1.0.317-- how to get compatible sofware on my BB

Advertisement

Plese help me! Somebody know how to find out the software application to manege my device manager and media manager? My brother give me a BB 1730g and theres no include cd installer. My BB 1730g v4.1.0.317 ? how to load pictures and berrytones mp3? i dont now all about my BB 1730g..Thank you of understanding..

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: BB 1730g v4.1.0.317-- how to get compatible sofware on my BB

Who is your carrier? You can download software for your bb and also a program called Desktop Manager from your carrier site. You can find the appropriate site here:

BB device software download sites

thank you cyberspastic ++ my BB carrier is BB 7130g..i write a wrong model...

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~7130 is the phone model. The carrier is the phone company that your phone works on. Click the link above and follow the steps. Its real easy to do. Just take your time and follow the steps and you'll be good

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

yes, take your time. the first time I did it I tried to skip over some stuff and it wouldnt work...

i download a lastest sofware v 4.2 os and didnt work on my BB 7130g , There are no media files in folder that match the filter settings. Note: To change the filter setting, click the filter for media media types buttom? How can i find it and there is no filter setting on the Media Maneger ? i think this version is not compatible on my BB 7130g. Please help me to have an idea and to download the compatible version Media Maneger to load the all files in My Device and about regarding the jad and jar program files. Can you please help me to run in Media Maneger. Thank you for your concern