i want to include the battery and signal icons in a theme I'm doing. they ... Software & Theme Development forum

codemansGT no está en línea Stack level 2

Question battery and signal icons

Advertisement

i want to include the battery and signal icons in a theme I'm doing. they are the ones seen in the 7100 themes they go in the corner of the screen there like a quarter of a circle. the theme is for my pearl. i think there really cool but i just cant seem to find them. id post a pic but i don't know how >.> . i have seen them in a Mario them and a few others if anyone has the file or know where i could get it i would be most appreciative. i have looked in your guys thread with all the development icons, very nice but i didn't find them. also i just want to say this site has helped me learn a lot about my new pearl in such a short amount of time also if I'm in the wrong area to post this then would a mod please move me to the right area
    Last edited by codemansGT; 05-20-2007 at 03:14 AM.

Anthony James no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: battery and signal icons

Hello codemanGT, it is not currently possible to change the look of the signal and battery icons. The only way that would be possible is if Plazmic releases a sample theme (thm) that you could edit in Theme Builder

Anthony

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I don't know if the image file for those specific indicators are available for theme builder 4.2. Have you checked the battery and radio files in the signals image folder? One option is to create your own. Check out the details in the users guide located in the docs sub-folder where the CDK is installed.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

well i know you can change the batter and signal icons in plazmic. They have sample icons u can use to change in place of the ones in the dimension zen theme, but there not what I'm looking for. as for making them i wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to do that.

p.s if anyone has used those quarter circle icons that go in the upper corners in plazmic to make a custom theme then they should be on your computer in a file somewhere. if you do have them i would love to be able to download them from you.
    Last edited by codemansGT; 05-20-2007 at 01:06 PM.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

They have icons that you can use for battery and signal icons, check the catalog in PTB and it should be in the drop down.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by codemansGT
    i want to include the battery and signal icons in a theme I'm doing. they are the ones seen in the 7100 themes they go in the corner of the screen there like a quarter of a circle. the theme is for my pearl. i think there really cool but i just cant seem to find them. id post a pic but i don't know how >.> . i have seen them in a Mario them and a few others if anyone has the file or know where i could get it i would be most appreciative. i have looked in your guys thread with all the development icons, very nice but i didn't find them. also i just want to say this site has helped me learn a lot about my new pearl in such a short amount of time also if I'm in the wrong area to post this then would a mod please move me to the right area
    Hi codemansGT,

I have seen those indicators you are talking about. They are the 7100 series meters but put into a new Pearl theme. I don't recall where the post is but i'm pretty sure it was back in the 8100 zip file theme thread. It was one single post. The person who posted the theme made those from scratch. I don't think the actual meter image/files are available.

It would take some doing to make those but i agree they looked neat. Wish i could help more but i only wanted to confirm i have seen those also and they looked neat.

Try here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rl_themes.html

consider sending the person a p.m

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Ok so i found it. Here is the theme you should look at and try and contact the member for additional help.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...6-post212.html

It's neat.

bump

thanks abunch srl7741 once i get 10 post ill pm this person maybe he can help me out.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Those meters can be found in the catalog under samples.

Program files/plazmic/

I'm about to see a movie but ill post the images when I get home if you can wait.

yeah i can wait no problem cause i cant find them

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well since i was wap, i couldn't see the actual image...i thought you were talking about something else. taking a quick look thru the catalog i couldn't find anything. sorry.

np thanks for looking though

sstallard no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm getting ready to post a theme which uses the meters that you are talking about. When i'm done with it, i'll give them to you so you can do what ever you like. if you make them better, ie more colors for the indictors, that would be cool.

i'll let you know when my theme is up and let me know what you think....