Hey everyone, I'm trying to build my first theme. Basically I'm modifying the 8700 Smoothie ... Software & Theme Development forum

tooms76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240D6247

Question Banner Profile Icon

Advertisement

Hey everyone,
    I'm trying to build my first theme. Basically I'm modifying the 8700 Smoothie theme for my Curve. I've changed the colors and some other images, but what I'm having a hard time doing is removing or hiding the Profile icon from the banner - I just can't seem to figure it out. I've consulted the user guide, these forums and the Plazmic forums. I was under the impression that it could be modified because some of the user themes that I have downloaded do not have the icon.

Does anyone know how, or if this can be done?

I'm also having trouble resizing icons for the theme, as I'm really any good with photoshop, so I am open to some helpful tips.

Thanks!

-Tooms

PIN/ID
    240D6247

Re: Banner Profile Icon

I don't think I can PM you, I haven't posted enough.

-Tooms

PIN/ID
    240D6247

Thought about doing what you suggested, but the issue with the ALL icon view is what kept me from doing it, that an my lack of PS skills...

hamsup1o no está en línea Stack level 1

Steven,

Can you post this trick you mentioned as I am also interested in getting rid of this. Currently I am using a completely transparent icon for all the profile icons to hide it. One side effect is that I also see the transparent icon when changing profiles. I would like to still see the real icon when select profiles but remove it from the banner. Hopefully you have a better trick than I do.

TIA