Is there a way to move the banner icons to the bottom of the screen. ... Software & Theme Development forum

mikexmayhem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24129E23

banner icon relocation?

Advertisement

Is there a way to move the banner icons to the bottom of the screen. I've seen it before and wondering if anyone knows how this can be done
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    That completely depends on what theme you are using. If you are using the default theme it is not possible. There are a ton of different themes posted here on Pinstack. I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one that suits your tastes.

Here would be a good place to start. Good luck. Holler if you have any more questions.

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Thanks moto. Is there anyone else that can actually answer my question. I have theme builder and composer so if its possible with those two let me know. Thanks

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Mike, it is not possible for pearls and curves, you have the option to expand the banner to 120 pixels and work in that area, but not anywhere else beyond it. Bolds, Flips, and Storms have the option to make it "full screen Banner" where you can put the items anywhere you want on the screen.

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Thanks holster

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    My apologies mike, I didn't catch on that you were trying to create a theme.

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Its all good moto. I prolly coulda been more clear

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    It is possible! There is a theme that I have on my 8330 berry. Its called explorer. I got it from bplay.com. It was made with a modified version of theme biulder to allow the banner to be all the way at the bottom giving the theme the feel of windows vista with a workin start menu and everything. Its all code that is input and modified into theme builder. I myself have not tried it but will be in the near future. So yes it is possible to have them on the bottom.

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by BBqwest View Post
    It is possible! There is a theme that I have on my 8330 berry. Its called explorer. I got it from bplay.com. It was made with a modified version of theme biulder to allow the banner to be all the way at the bottom giving the theme the feel of windows vista with a workin start menu and everything. Its all code that is input and modified into theme builder. I myself have not tried it but will be in the near future. So yes it is possible to have them on the bottom.

So the only way to do it, is to hack Theme Builder itself? Sounds interesting. got a link?

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    That would be awesome!