First time poster here, I firstly wanted to thank all to people whom have posted ... Software & Theme Development forum

EmperorOfCanada no está en línea Stack level 1

Background not showing 4 corners

Advertisement

First time poster here, I firstly wanted to thank all to people whom have posted guides here. Took me 2-3 hours to go from deciding I wanted to try to build a theme, to actually exporting one (basically a background, just to make sure it worked)

First problem I have run into (well, second I guess would be more accurate but I figured out the first one on my own) is that my background is not filling my whole device.. all 4 corners are white, while my background file is black.. any ideas on this? I am using an 8130 the image file is 240x260 (I have even tried bigger, though that didnt really help much)

Ideas? Post here, or PM me your pin if you prefer to talk that way.

Thanks for your help all =)

Emperor

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you are talking about the Incoming Call Background Image, then this is normal.
    But when you are talking about the HomeScreen Image, then you should take a closer look at your Image - zoom in and look if there is a border u didn't see before.

BB4Ever

Im not at home at the moment, but I will check as soon as I get home to see if this is the case. Thanks for the quick response mate =)

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah no problem, one more image you can check, is the "homescreen mask". Maybe this one makes the white border ... if you don't use this image, you can replace the default one with this transparent 1x1 Pixel PNG (save target as). (Same for banner image)
    Last edited by ViSit0R; 03-27-2008 at 06:49 PM.

BB4Ever

yeah Ive already had a problem with the stupid masks.. had to create a 240x65 transparent file to fix one ugly issue. but you were totally right. The original pic I was dealing with had white corners that I couldnt see when I was playing with the file.. what an easy fix >.<

Thanks for the help though brother