hey everyone. i was wondering if anyone could help me by creating custom icons and ... Software & Theme Development forum

Heatley2001 no está en línea Stack level 2

back to the future icon request

Advertisement

hey everyone. i was wondering if anyone could help me by creating custom icons and a battery meter. if the icons and meter could look like things from the back to the future movies? delorean, flux capasator (i cant spell the word) etc. i have created a theme for it but i don't know how to create custom icons and meters. any help would be great. thank you so much.

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Are you still working on this? BTTF is probably my all time favorite trilogy.
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

yea i sent out a post not to long ago of the theme i finished titled back to the future. it was in the movies/tv themes section. but im still not sure how to make custom icons and meters for it. thats why i was hoping someone would come to my rescue. so far i have had no luck.

PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Here's the ones I made so far.

Still have to fix some of the reflections and opacity on some of the ones that I finished. Let me know if we're on the right track.

Most of these are from Part II. Gonna split up the rest between Part I and Part III

"Image Removed"

BTTF fans should recognize these right off the bat.
    Last edited by brondonnelly200; 11-02-2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Updated Image

Those looking amazing. I'm blown away with how good they look. Great job. Yes we are on the right track. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Thanks. Still have to smooth the edges on them. Also some need to be resized a bit to make them all look uniform. Should have them done by Saturday evening.