Hi guys, I'm a photographer in my spare time (Stock photos). If anyone is interested ... Software & Theme Development forum

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Anyone interested in photos for themes??

Advertisement

Hi guys, I'm a photographer in my spare time (Stock photos). If anyone is interested in photos for themes please let me know and I'll organise a sample (maybe a Picasa gallery or something). I'll give the photos to you for free if you're building a free theme, but if you're going to charge for your theme I'll charge for the photo. I'll get you to sign a license agrreement for either option (I sell these photos through stock libraries too). Reply to this thread or PM me if you like. My (business) email is teddanaphotography@yahoo.com.au
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    I would like to know if I could see some pics, using Picassa is fine. I have a blog, non mobile related. Maybe I could advertise there for you. PIN Me, or send a pm

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ europamo- I PMed you seeing you're in DC (not 100% sure of the time there and I'm on the other side of the world).

If anyone else is interested let me know.