Hi guys, I was wondering if there were anyone who has programmed for the BlackBerry ... Software & Theme Development forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Any developer who wishes to maybe join a devel team?

Advertisement

Hi guys, I was wondering if there were anyone who has programmed for the BlackBerry or is planning to that might wanna form a programming group. I have my own little company that I am starting and there is a developers portion of it. Until that is ready for official hiring, I would like to maybe start a group where we could learn together, build on eachothers' work, and obviously produce apps. At first we can be a group, but anything we sell could be split among the group. And eventually when the company is fully developed the group wil be hired into the company with salaries and all.

We can talk about it, edit my description, or someone could propose their own idea.

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds very intriguing ... I am a software developer and am interested even though I have not yet programmed fo BB have been wanting to.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Cool cool what languages have you had experience with? What kind of stuff have you made?

PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~asp asp.net php c c++ c# java javascript -- mostly done web development but I do have a bachelors in computer programming etc.

PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ forgot visual basic lol ... I can program just about anything and if I don't know I learn rather quickly

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Oh wow a degree so u probably know more than me lmao. Yeah so as u might noe the blackberry choosen language is java and done in java micro wit a load of blackberry apis thrown in. I find it very fun to code for and a challenge because of the memory limitations and such.

PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i actually knew that and have been wanting to program for my BB

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Great so do you have a pin so we can talk using bb messenger?