Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Mark Stone I'm installing "Launcher" on a 7105t now, I'll report back! ... Software & Theme Development forum

Re: Adding custom shortcuts to Home Screen

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    I'm installing "Launcher" on a 7105t now, I'll report back!
    "Launcher" is up and running on my 7105t, and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not going to give any kind of review, but to draw the circle in this thread it does not do anything in regards the display of missed phone calls It really only adds another layer of menu to get to the information.

Yeah, "Launcher" has possibilities but it seems a bit sloppy -- the classic "Changes Made" screen that pops up is "Changed Made" in Launcher. Seems like only a silly spelling error, but if there's errors in one portion of the ap then there's probably errors elsewhere, too! I'm uninstalling ---

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I enjoy the single key shortcuts in Launcher, Rather than scrolling thru the icons. If you highlight an icon and "alt" click, you can assign 16 single key shortcuts.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Will this app loader work on all BB models?

Mark, how is it doing now?
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider
    Will this app loader work on all BB models?

Mark, how is it doing now?
    My impression is that it will work on devices with 32mb able to run OS 4.1+, which is 7290 and newer. It might work on older color-screen models that are able to use themes, like the 7230. I un-installed it after I tried it for about half-an-hour. My impression is that it's got a lot of possibilities, but I was afraid to leave it installed on my device because of spelling errors, etc., that indicated to me there may be other errors, too -- The tabs are pretty cool, though. It would be great if users could define the tabs -- -- I wouldn't be interested in the single-key shortcut feature, though, because I like to dial from the screen and my Sure-Type device uses most of the keys for numbers!
    Last edited by Mark Stone; 08-27-2007 at 02:07 AM.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Just press the space bar and it takes you to the phone app. You can use all your speed dial keys or number keys from there.

I've had it installed for over 6 months. Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by paullamm
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Just press the space bar and it takes you to the phone app. You can use all your speed dial keys or number keys from there.

I've had it installed for over 6 months. Works great.
    Didn't know that -- you can speed dial from the phone screen! I thought it was only available from the home screen. Tha't why I like BlackBerrys -- there's always something new to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12