in theme builder i am trying to set a few today style icons. there is ... Software & Theme Development forum

mikexmayhem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24129E23

adding applications question

Advertisement

in theme builder i am trying to set a few today style icons. there is a list of apps to choose from. is there a way to add applications to that list that are not default and already there. such as weathereye
    want a theme? send me a PM to request one

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikexmayhem View Post
    in theme builder i am trying to set a few today style icons. there is a list of apps to choose from. is there a way to add applications to that list that are not default and already there. such as weathereye

Mike there is a way, you have to do it in composer. I don't know exactly how, but you have to know the "call-to" code for the specific application and that application has to be on your phone or it obviously won't work. Someone around here has done it with Weathereye, I think it was BradBlick, but not sure - but to answer your question - yes, i just have never done it so I can't say the exact way to do it, but it is def. in composer.

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Ugh I hate composer I can never figure it out lol. But thanks for the response
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Ugh I hate composer I can never figure it out lol. But thanks for the response

I really recommend to look up the tutorials. Once you get composer down, there is so many things you can do with it. Pinpoint has a great starter tutorial, long, but worth a watch. 9of13 has a good hidden dock tutorial. And I even have a tutorial on here now, don't know how good it is yet, but it should help. If you get into it, the possibilities are almost endless.

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    I might try it. I got tons of ideas. Just no idea where to start. If you got any links to basic tutorials I'd really appreciate it. Doesn't matter what they are about. Anything to just get started. Thanks

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    I might try it. I got tons of ideas. Just no idea where to start. If you got any links to basic tutorials I'd really appreciate it. Doesn't matter what they are about. Anything to just get started. Thanks
    do a quick search for pinpoint's flic n slide tutorial, do a search for "hidden dock tutorial", and here is the link to mine "hidden docks with a highlighter".

PM with any questions and I will do my best to help.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    here is the hidden dock tutorial

PIN/ID
    24129E23
    Thanks. I've just come up with a genius idea. Now I just need to figure out how to do it