...or what are some good ones... here's the situation, my friends and i have an ... Software & Theme Development forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

? about bb develompent Companies...

Advertisement

...or what are some good ones...

here's the situation, my friends and i have an idea for a bb application, and we have searched high and low and can't find anything like it online.

the app would involve pulling info off of other sites, or at least that would be way easier than hosting it ourselves. obviously there would be lots of work there too, if even possible.

since we are what i like to call 'casual geeks', we don't know the first thing about doing something like this.

so finally to the question, what would y'all recomend as far as a starting point to get something like this started?? i've looked online and have found a few sites (like metova), but don't know if that is the smartest thing.

long story short...where do i start, is a company like that for example a good idea, or where do i go to find someone who know's how to do this stuff. haha.

sorry if none of that made sense or if this post is not allowed.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: ? about bb develompent Companies...

the app would involve pulling info off of other sites,
    Sounds like an RSS reader, of which there are already several for the BB. Unless that's not what you mean.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: ? about bb develompent Companies...

hard to explain, but a good example would be to get updated sports scores or stats, or maybe weather temp then get the average for the week.

bad examples, but only think i can think of. haha.