any one know why its crushs after i try and export to 4.6 OS... Software & Theme Development forum

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283

Advertisement

any one know why its crushs after i try and export to 4.6 OS

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I need more info to help you. What device are talking about. Is it a theme you're inquiring about? What have you done so far? What CDK are you using?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    8900 yea I'm trying to export the theme I made . 4.7 for theme builder

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ocjelf View Post
    8900 yea I'm trying to export the theme I made . 4.7 for theme builder
    I still don't know what theme builder you're using but here is my suggestion for people who are trying to build themes for the 8900. Please note that CDK 4.7 has two betas floating around. If you're still using the first one, I'd advice you to delete it and download beta 2; why? Because it has less crashes and let's you do a bit more. Second, when you create a theme with beta 1 I know you had to save after every window you had done so far and it would not let you export it if you had waited to the very last minute to do so. Beta 2 on the other hand does not do the same thing as the first one. Assuming you have CDK 4.7 beta 2, I would advise you to be sure to read what the reason is for theme builder not letting you export it. You're not providing me any information, I can't help you if you do not provide me with what us theme builders know if you don't do so. Nevertheless, I would suggest you if you are still using 4.7 beta "1" saving the theme file, deleting that beta version for CDK 4.7 and download 4.7 beta "2" from "berryreview(dot)com" and simply after you have properly installed it on your pc to import the theme file you have previously created with it and then make sure you haven't done anything wrong that's preventing you still to export the theme. Remember to check the "applications order" box for every icon under properties to make your icons customizable then make sure your items in your banner don't stick outta your device window when in theme builder because it too can prevent you from exporting any theme giving you errors here and there. Check you locked screen; make sure nothing's sticking out and also be sure to export it for your device and not others'. Well, I'm providing you with these small tips so you can export that theme you're having problems with. However, I do advise you to please let us know more information next time you have an issue. I hope my advise has somewhat helped you with what you needed. Ultimately, worst case scenario would be that you might have to re-do the theme from scratch on CDK 4.7 beta "2" but if you follow my advices correctly you shouldn't have to. Good luck