I know the answer to this is probably easy, but I can not seem to ... Software & Theme Development forum

redram4x4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249DBFC7

4.6 Theme Help Needed

Advertisement

I know the answer to this is probably easy, but I can not seem to figure it out. I am creating a 4.6 theme and I am having issues with the backgrounds for Dialog and Menu. The default background is semi-transparent and the wallpaper is overriding the color of the font. The size of the background shows 40x40 when I highlight it, but when I created a new background that size, it is too small and it tiles the image. I tried to modify the default one in GIMP, but the actual image looks nothing like it does in Theme Builder. I made the image solid, and now it looks terrible. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to keep the original look and shape, I just don't want it to be transparant.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    click the blue icon next to the dialogue boxes and change the lines to the middle of your picture.

You can reset the dialogue box to the original and then click the blue icon to see how it should be.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    As mentioned above,you can also remember the number sequence and just duplicate it after you put your image in~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

redram4x4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249DBFC7
    Worked like a champ!!! Thank you both so much. Guess now I don't have to jab myself in the eye with a pen!!!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Can't have that

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    good deal